Monday, April 28, 2014

Grateful for the Journey

Hola Familia, Esta semana fue una muy muy interesante. The first thing that happened was quite a surprise was that my companion got changed again. I am now with Elder Neira who is from Peru. Has 16 months in the mission. He is pretty cool. I now get to finish my training as Zone Leader which is great. He is a hard worker so that is awesome he should help me learn a lot. He has a couple months more as Zone Leader so that should help. This week was awesome to have President Uceda. He is so powerful. He taught us so much about how we can be better here in the mission. We also had Leadership Council with him on Sunday which was really awesome. he told us about edifying Zion and how we have to work with the members. He taught me a lot. It was great to here. This week I am going to have Elder Condori send you guys a letter from me so I will tell you more in the letter. But it really was awesome. We do have some great investigators right now. We had a wonderful lesson with a family this week about the restoration. It was super cool. The last thing that happened was I had a wonderful interview with President Torres. He really is such a great man. He helped me a lot. I am so grateful that I am serving here in this mission. I am so grateful for all the persons that I have been able to work with. I am so grateful for the journey and for all that we learn in our Journeys. An Elder shared with me a talk called Lessons Learned from Liberty Jail by Elder Holland. It is a super great talk. Elder L is the other missionary from Brighton. He is super awesome. I played basketball with him on Tuesdays with N G! We were able to talk a little bit on Wednesday. I also was able to talk with Elder B. He is doing pretty good!! I am so grateful that I got to be his companion. Thank you family for all that you guys do for me. Gracias por su amor!!! Tengan una buena semana. Con Amor Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment