Wednesday, April 2, 2014

14 Months!!

Hola Familia!!!! Espero que todos esten muy bien alli!! This week was pretty good!! We are happy to have had 2 baptisms this Saturday. 2 young women. They are both pretty cool. One of them is named J. She is the older sister of the kid we baptized last week. The other is named D. She is really cool. She has a strong testimony which is great because before she did not really believe in God. Now she does and is doing great. I was very happy to receive like five dear elders this week. They were exactly what I needed to hear. I am so grateful to be here working in the work of the Lord. My zone is pretty small. There are only 14 of us but it is all good. There are only 2 hermanas. Not really to much happened this week. In one of my dearelders Dad you talked about a 5x5x5 program. They don`t use it here but I would love to learn about it to help us progress here in this stake. Mom thank you so much for the email. I am so excited for general conference. That is so awesome that Brother Ridd is speaking. I am really excited because this conference we get to watch all 5 sessions!!! Yeah!!! I am really excited to be spiritually fed and charge the spiritual batteries a little bit. I am so grateful for all that I am learning
here in the mission and all the debilidades that are brought out here in the mission. I am trying to be a better missionary every day. Hopefully this week we will see some great progress here in this zone. Well I love you all so much. I hope that Ali had a great time in Cali!! Saludos a todos!!! I love you all so much!!! Con Amor Elder Duzett

Thanks Elder Condori for the Awesome Pic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment