Monday, March 24, 2014

March Madness!!


Hola Familia, 
Estoy muy agradecido para estar aqui trabajando aqui. This morning we had consejo de lideres with Presidente Torres. It was pretty awesome. I learned a lot. We have Consejo once a month with all of the Zone Leaders and the hermana lideres de la mission. It was really sweet. I could feel the spirit super strong. We had some visitors that taught us on how to use historia familiar (family history)in missionary work. It was pretty awesome. We hardly ever use it here in the mission but now we are going to use it a lot. It should be great. This week was pretty crazy. We had to go to the office twice which was cool because I got to see Elder Condori but it keeps ya busy. We were also happy to have a baptism this week. His name is J. He is a kid who his aunt is a returned missionary. He is 11 and is pretty cool. We are hopeing to have more exito in the future. As Zone Leader we just have to help the missionaries in the Zone and in the mornings we are often times visiting the missionaries to verify how they are doing. It is pretty cool. It is cool that we get to have more training from the mission president. Hopefully I will be able to help more people. I am learning a lot more which is the best part. Being able to learn more. I need to learn so much more but I know that the lord will make up for the great difference. Well I am so happy to hear from all of you. I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week. Tell Andy happy birthday from me! Well not much more happened this week. Hopefully this week we will be able to have more success. I have to get used to Guayaquil but I am loving it. It is different that is for sure but it is all good. Well I love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week. 
Con Amor
Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment