Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Adios to Pasaje!

Hola Familia, This week has been a pretty crazy one, that is for sure. Tuesday I got a call in the evening saying I had transfers and was being transferred. I got transferred to the Ward Malvinas in the Stake Huancavilca. The craziest part is that now I am a Zone Leader. I hope that I can help more people. I was pretty sad to leave Pasaje and Elder Barney. Elder Barney is a great great missionary. I am so thankful that I could be his companion. I am so grateful for all that I have learned here in the mission. I am excited for that chance that I have to learn more and more from other Zone Leaders and Presidente Torres. My new companion is named Elder Rodriguez. He is from the Dominican Republic. He has 16 months in the mission. He is kind of crazy, but it is all good. This week we did not really have to much success but hopefully this next week we will be able to find a bunch of new poeple!!! We are going to have 2 baptisms this week. We have a youth named J who is 16 and J who is 11 and his aunt is member. Hopefully all will go well. Thank you for your emails. They really do help me out so much. Changes sometimes are hard but I know that I can do it. That mission conference sounds pretty awesome. Cleaning the temple would be a great experience. It sounds like you guys had a pretty good week. I pray that you will all be able to have more and more great experiences. I am so grateful for my family and all that you do for me. Well I don´t really have to much for this week. Hopefully this next week will be filled with spiritual experiences. I thank you all for your prayers. I love you all so much. Have a wonderful wonderful week. Say hello to everyone there in the ward and in the Family!! Con Amor Elder Duzett


Pasaje (Thank you Elder Guymon for the pic)
 
 
Go Utes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment