Monday, April 14, 2014

Crazy Week!!

Hola Familia, Espero que todos estén muy muy bien. Sounds like everybody is pretty busy. That is good!! Also tell Isaac congrats!! That is so awesome that he is going to Argentina. He is going to be able to learn some spanish!!! Wow Spencer has way too little time left!!! Well here I am doing pretty great. This week has been a pretty crazy week. The biggest news is I have a new companion! Elder Rodriguez got transferred today. He was pretty awesome kind of crazy but awesome. My new companion is named Elder Serpa. He is from Lima, Peru. He has the same time in the mission as I do! He is pretty awesome he was in my Zone in Santa Rosa when I was in Pasaje. I am training him because he is a new Zone Leader which is super stressful because I have super little time as Zone Leader and I feel like I am the one that needs the training but it is all good. Heavenly Father will help me. This week was also strange because one of the missionaries in my Zone got sick with his appendix and was in the Hospital so we had to spend some time in the Hospital with him. He is all good now. Which is awesome. I got to see and talk to President a little while we were waiting in the Hospital. That was pretty cool. This week I am hoping for a semana mas tranquila. I am excited to help this ward more. Hopefully I can work in the way that Heavenly Father has prepared so we can receive his help to find more people here. We are low on investigators but I know that this week we are going to find many!! Well I love you all so much and I am so grateful for all that you do for me. That will be awesome to get a package with new shirts!! I really do need them. Something that I would like in the package is some fruit and cream oatmeal, the one we always eat for breakfast!! That would be super awesome!! Bueno, les amo muchisimo!! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!! Hopefully next week I will have some cool experiences to share!! I love you all and miss you all!! Con Amor Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment