Monday, April 7, 2014

Conferencia General


Hola Familia,

Esta conferencia fue excelente! The conference was amazing!!! The talks were so great. I loved the talk by Elder Oaks it was super great!! I really loved the talk by Presidente Monson about showing more love. It was really great and it gave me a lot of animo to love all the people here more! I loved the talk by Elder Ballard about seguimiento (followup). It was awesome and helped me realize more and more the importance of seguimiento here in the mission. It really is so so important. Elder Anderson also gave an excelente excelente talk. I am so happy that I got to see the conference well most of it. We missed and hour due to a power outage but it is all good. I am going to have to go back and read all of the talks again because they were all so great and great learning points! I was able to learn so much. I am so grateful for the opportunity that have to be serving here in this mission. This week we are happy to have had a baptism. His name is J and he got baptized on friday and confirmed. He is 16 and has been waiting for 2 months to get baptized due to drugs!! There are a lot of problems with drugs in our sector. Satan really is working harder and harder that just means we have got to work harder and harder!! I know that I can do a better job working harder and harder. I really loved how the Prophet told us that he hopes we can all be better!! It was a short but so powerful sentence!!! I am so grateful for the atonement of Christ that gives us the chance to always be better and better. I know that this church is true and that we have a Prophet and 12 apostles that have been called of God. I know that this is Christ's church. I know people are always attacking and attacking but I know that Christ lives and loves each and everyone of us and that this is his Church! It does not matter what people say because it is not what I hear but what I feel. I know that what I felt in the conferencia was so strong and great! I was reading in1nefi 3 and 4 applying it to missionary work and what type of missionaries should we be, like Nefi y Sam o Laman y Lemuel. I know I should never murmur although things sometimes are tough but Dad you sent me something super awesome in my dearelder that we should never let perfection get in the way of progress. I am so grateful for progress. I hope we can all keep progressing. Thank you all so much for you love and support. I hope that Ali had a wonderul time in Cali!! Dad please send my best regards to our neighbors to Brother Featherstone and to Brother Ed. They are great great men and I am so grateful to have had such great ward members and neighbors. Well I hope that you all have a wonderful wonderful week. I love you all so so much!!!

Con Amor, 
Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment