Monday, April 21, 2014

He is Risen!!

Hola Familia, Muchas gracias por el correo y por su amor y apoyo. Sounds like you guys had a pretty good week. Vernal and Flaming Gorge sounds pretty awesome. I remember when we went there for young mens. That was a great trip! Wow time flies by quickly. We had a pretty great Easter here. Sunday there was a conference in all of Ecuador. We had a transmission from Salt Lake in which Elder Nash, Elder Holland and Elder Scott all talked. It was so awesome to see Elder Holland speaking Spanish. He spoke a little in Spanish without a translator but he gave most of his talk in English but he testified in the end in Spanish. It was so awesome. Elder Scott gave and amazing talk on the savior. It really was a great great conference. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be here in Ecuador. I am learning so much and I know I have so very much to learn. This week we will have the great opportunity to have Presidente Uceda the Area president come visit the mission. On Wednesday we are going to have a capacitacion with him. We also have Leadership Council in the morning with him. It should be super awesome. I am excited to learn. This week we had three investigators go to church that have baptismal dates. We are super happy about that. They are all pretty excited about the gospel which is super awesome. That is so awesome that Hermana M spoke in church. That is a pretty awesome step for a convert. Sorry I have not sent any pictures lately. This sector is a little bit more dangerous so I have not been carrying my camera around and so I have not been able to take any good pictures but I promise next week I will send fotos. I am so grateful for the mission and the chance we have to progress in this life. I know that we are here to progress. I know that this church is true. I know that Christ lives, that he is risen. I am so grateful for that and for what that means to us. I know that through the atonement of Jesus Christ all mankind may be saved. I am so grateful for that and for the opportunity that I have to help others know that. Well family I love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week!! I pray for you all always!! Con Amor Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment