Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Week of Hard Work!!

Hola Familia, How are all of you!! First off this Sunday we are going to Skype! I will be skyping at 7 30pm which I think is like 5 30pm (actually 6:30, they didn't Spring Forward!)your time! It should be great. This week I don´t have too much time to write because today we had Leadership Council. It was pretty great. We were able to learn quite a bit of things from President Torres. This week we are excited because we are going to have a baptism. His name is E M. He is 18. It should be great. This next week we are going to have 2 baptisms as well. Two sisters one is named B G who is 23 and her sister named L M. She is 11. We are working with the parents they are super close. The mom has a testimony she just has to get the courage to tell it to her family. This week I did an interchange with Elder M. He is from Bingham High School and he graduated the same year as I do. He is super awesome. We were able to work hard and have some success which was the best part about the interchange. Well sounds like all of you are doing great. I was sad to hear about Brother Wailes. Some of the fondest memories I have was blessing the sacrament in the homes of the members. It was a huge testimony booster about the Sacrament. I was able to take the sacrament to a sick member in Pasaje a veces but really it brought me to realize the importance of the sacrament. I am so grateful for Brother Ed! Tell him he is a wonderful man and that he is extremelly important for our Heavenly Father! I am so grateful for our ward and what I have learned. In the mission I have learned a lot more about wards and their progress. It really is tough work sometimes but it is so worth it. Well fam I hope you all have a wonderful week. This week we are going to have a great week. I love you all so much!! Con Mucho Amor! Elder Benjamin Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment