Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Still in Guayaquil

Hola Familia, Thank you all so much for the email. Sounds like you all have had a busy week. Lots of accion going on in the Family. Wish Molly and Andy luck from me and tell them `´Go Utes and sometimes Wolverines but only sometimes´¨!! I hope all goes well this week with all of your activities that are going on! I hope all is well with school. Here school recently started and everyone is buying school supplies, pretty crazy. This week we are very happy to have had a baptism of Hermana T P. Her whole family came to the baptism and we are working with her parents so that they can get married and be baptized. They really are a great family. Today I got a call from Elder Condori telling me that I have mail!! I don`t have them yet but thanks so much for all that you guys do for me!! you guys really are so wonderful!! This week hopefully will go a little better for us and for me. It was kind a tough week but I know that this week will be better!! I am so grateful for all that I have learned from you guys!! Hermano V R did come to church on Sunday so he is progressing alright!! Well I don`t really have to much time today because we did a good spring cleaning of our house today which was great!! But next week I am going to write a better letter and send lots of pictures!!!! Well I love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week. Stay safe and be strong and of a good courage!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for your continued love and support!! I love you guys!! I love you all!!! Con Mucho Amor!! Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment