Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday Elder Duzett!!!

Hola Familia, This week was a very great week. It was great to get to talk to all of you. I was very happy to see all well. I hope that you all had a wonerful week of Christmas!! I hope that you all have had a wonderful week. This week was super awesome because of Saturday. First of all the Baptism of Hermano Andres was amazing. The spirit is so strong. He is so awesome. He gave the closing prayer in Sunday School yesterday and did a great great job. He came in a white shirt and tie for his confermacion. In his baptism when he came out of the water the spirit was so strong. He said he just wanted to stand in there because he felt so good. After he came out of the font he was so happy. He is awesome. The other great news is that our Investigator that had the interview had a miracle. He has been wanting to get baptized for like three years but the missionaries always told him he had to wait for his situation but never talked with the mission president. When he came out of the interview with president, President said, ´¨We have a little problem¨¨ I was confused for a second until President said, ´¨we have a baptism this SATURDAY!!!!¨¨ Hermano Segunda Dacto also got baptized on Saturday. He was so happy!! The spirit was so strong in the baptismal service. It was amazing. I was so happy!! It was the best baptismal service I think I have had! They will be great help to the branch here.  Well I talked to President about the card with my mission dates and he said that he has not been told anything and that it is probably just a mistake so we will see don`t worry about it. Everything under control. Well I still have not gotten my packages yet but the other elders in our apartment had changes and they had to go to Guayaquil so I told the one that is coming back here who just went to pick up his new companion to look for my package so hopefully I will have it soon. Well I love you all so much and I hope that you all have a wonderful week. Happy NEW YEAR!! 2014 will be awesome!! I love you all so much and I loved talking to you. Thank you so much for the testimony journal!!! Les Amo Muchisisisimo!!! Elder Duzett

Christmas Burgers and Fries!!


No comments:

Post a Comment