Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 2014!!


Hola Familia!! I hope that you have all had a wonderful week. This week was pretty great week. I got one of my packages this week. I got the big one with the christmas tree and the christmas music. The ties are super awesome and the socks are super comfortable. I loved the pictures of everyone. It was the best christmas gifts that I could recieve. Thank you all so very much for the package. It was awesome. I got it on my birthday so that was super great. I also got a package from Grandma Duzett. I was super happy about that. I hope that all of you are great. I hope that you have all had a wonderful week. I hope that you all had a great week at school. This week we had a pretty great week here. We are having some sucess. With the family of Hermano Segundo. 5 of his grandkids have baptismal dates now and we are working with all of them. They all went to church yesterday which was super awesome. We had 14 investigators in church which was pretty great. We are progressing here. I hope that we can keep progressing to help that branch here. Hermano Andres received the Priesthood yesterday which was awesome. Has already ready half of Doctrine and Covenants. He is super awesome. He fasted yesterday and everything. Hopefully he will keep progressing at that rate so he can help out the rama. Hermano Segundo was out of town so he didn´t recieve it yet but this week he will get it. Well we were also able to find more people which is pretty awesome. I know that his week will be even better. I hope that we can keep progressing with our investigators and find a bunch of more investigators. Well that is pretty much all that happened. I did not get whipped for my birthday. It was all good We were in the house at 6 but it was all good. I washed my clothes! Well tell cath and james congrats from me. The baby looks great. Thank you for all that you do for me. I love you all so much and I hope that you all have a wonderful week. 
Les Amo
Elder Duzett



He finally got a Package!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment