Monday, January 13, 2014

Bananas, bananas, bananas!!

Familia, espero que todos tuvieron una semana excelente. I hope that all are great through all of the busy activities. It sounds like you are all super busy. I hope that you all are having success. I have heard that it is super cold there. All the people here talk about how cold it is the U.S, how cold is it there. I hope not too cold. It has been pretty hot here this past week. The rainy season has not hit yet but it did rain a couple of days during this week. We had a pretty good week. We were able to bring 9 people to church, we were hoping for more but we are really grateful for the great poeple that could go. We are super happy for this friday because we are going to have 5 baptisms of the grandsons of Hermano Segundo Dacto. We are super happy for them because they really are a great family. We are still working with the mom of some of the grandchildren. She is basically the mom of all of them but we need to help her build a testimomy. We are thinking about watching Joseph Smith, the Profet of the Restoration with her. We will see. I know that the lord is giong to help her get a testimony because she a really great person. We are also super happy because we have and investigator named Jimy who went to church for the second time yesterday and is going to get baptized on the 25th. He is super sweet. This week we really need to focus on finding new investigators so we can build a stronger program, but I know that the Lord will help us this week. I know that I can be a better missionary, sometimes I feel like there is so much to improve on but I know that the Lord will help me to overcome my disabilities. I know that Heavenly Father is always there to help us out in whatever situation. Well I better go so I can wash my clothes. Here we wash them by hand to sometimes it takes time but I love you all so much. I am so grateful for the example that all of you guys are to me. You guys always give me strength. I am so grateful for your strong testimonies. I hope that you all have a wonderful week, full of great experiences. I pray for you all everyday. I hope that I can continue to be a better representative of our family and our Lord and Savior Jesuscrist everyday. I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ. I know that he lives and loves us. I love you all so much. Have a great great week. Love, Elder Duzett




1 comment:

  1. Jesse bought a big bunch of bananas like that too!!! That's the craziest thing ever!!! Jesse said he couldn't pass it up for $3 for the whole thing. Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete