Monday, January 20, 2014

A New Companion and 6 Baptisms!!

Hola Familia, esta semana ha sido una semana de muchas cosas bien especiales. This week has been pretty great. Friday was a super great night becuase we were able to have 6 baptisms. Six of the grandkids of Hermano Segundo got baptized. They we super super happy.  It was just awesome. They all asked me to baptize them which was a pretty amazing experience for me. Iam so grateful for the experience that I have to be here in the mission. I am so grateful for everything that I get to learn. Another thing that happened today is my companion Elder Ulloa got transfered. My new companion is Elder Barney from Draper, Utah. He is a Utah fan!!!! He is super awesome. He has 3 weeks here in the mission field. I am training which is always a great blessing because I get to learn so much. I am so grateful to hear that you all are doing so great. You guys are just straight up awesome!! You guys are the greatest family that I could ever have wished for. I love you all greatly. This week will be great. We are going to have a baptism on friday. We have a young man named Jimy Cortez who is 16 that is going to get baptized on saturday. He is a super sweet black kid!!! He has gone to church 3 times and is ready. It will be an awesome week. Hopefully we will be able to find a whole bunch more people. This week was super awesome to becuase I got my other package from christmas on tuesday with a huge stack of letter!! Tell Heather and Andrea thank you so much for the Christmas cards!!! Thank you so much for all that you guys do for me. I hope that you all have a wonderful week!! Love you all greatly!!
Les Amo Muchisisisisisisimo!!
Elder Duzett



 
Elder Condori, He had 2 Baptisms in Azogues! The Church is growing there!

No comments:

Post a Comment