Monday, December 9, 2013

Transferred to Pasaje!

Hola Familia!!!! Hello from Pasaje!!! This week has been a pretty crazy week!!! Tuesday after the District Meeting I got a call from the Zone Leaders and I thought they were just asking me about an interview that I had to do but no they told me that I had transfers!!!! I actually thought he was joking for a second! We then had to rush to Azogues from Cuenca to pack my bags to travel to Guayaquil. We then stayed the night in the mission home! The next day, wednesday, I traveled to a city named Pasaje with my new companion Elder Ulloa, from Chile!! He is pretty cool. Pasaje is like 30 minutes from Machala and like 45 min out of Santa Rosa. We are in the Santa Rosa Zone. There was some problems with the Rama the Rama 2 here in Pasaje before changes, so there had to be changes so I am excited for the chance that I have to help the people here. We are working with lots of less actives and we were able to see about 6 less actives come to church that we visited which we were super excited about and we had 3 investigators in Church. We have and investigator named Andres who we found last week and he accepted a baptismal date for the28th of December!!! He is super excited. He has already ready up to Mosiah 21!!!!! Wow!! We just have to get him to church. I know that with this week, an entire week of work we will be able to get lots more done!! I am so grateful for the opurtunity that I had to be in Azogues because I learned a ton a ton there. We are hoping to be able to work with the Members a lot more. We had a great Family night last night with the Branch President. Hopefully we will be able to make a difference here. I am a little sad that I now dont get to talk to Elder Condori but you guys will have to keep writing him! I am grateful for Elder Bohorquez and the chance that I had to work with him. He was a great companion but I am excited to be working with a great new companion. Sounds like you guys have had a great week, but a busy one. Sometimes the meetings are long but I am grateful for what we learn from them here to. I also need to repent and not complain about meetings. The picture of the river is in Cañar where we went to do and Interview and that is the path that you have to take to the house. It was super cool there. It is pretty hot here on the coast. The first few day I was dying but now all is good. I still have not recieved the packages but we will see!!! I hope Elder Condori recieved them well too!! I know he will be grateful for whatever!!! Anways I am excited to be working in the work of the Lord and for his help that I recieve everyday. Tell Parker and Spencer congrats from me this week. Well I hope that all is well with you guys. I have not heard anything about christmas but we will see!!! I love you all so much and miss you all!!! 

Les Amo
Elder Duzett


No comments:

Post a Comment