Monday, December 30, 2013

Feliz Navidad!!

From December 23, 2013:

 Hola Familia!!! Como Estén? I hope that all is well. I am excited for the chance that we have to Skype. We are going to Skype on the 25th at 11 a.m here which is 9 a.m there but we are still working a few things out. We will call to verify everything! But this week has been a pretty good week. We were able to have a little bit of success this week. We are super excited because we are going to have a baptism on Saturday. Andres is his name. He read the whole Book of Mormon in three weeks and he has a strong testimony!!! I am excited for his Baptism. He is also super excited for his baptism. We are still looking for more families to teach. We have found a lot of great people but they are having a few problems progressing. I hope that we can help all of our investigators to gain there testimonies!! I am so happy to be here serving a mission. I still have not recieved a package yet but I know that they will come. I know that with faith everything is possible. I know that when Heavenly Father is helping us we really can do anything. I am so grateful for this gospel and the opportunity that I have to help people realize that. Thank you so much for sending me your testimonies. They will help me out so much. I don`t know if you could possibly send me the whole testimony journal if it is not too much trouble. If it is to much trouble don`t worry about it. Well thank you all for so much that you do for me. I hope that all is super well with you guys. We will talk in 2 days!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!!!! Well I am almost out of time but I love you all so much!!! I was reading in Ether 12 today and it was super awesome!!! I am going to finish the Book of Mormon tomorrow which I am super happy about!!! Well I love you all so much!! Have a great great Christmas week!! Les Amo Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment