Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gratitude

Hola Familia,

Espero que todos estén muy felices!! Estoy muy feliz trabajando aquí en la misión. There was a rumor that everyone was saying that they were going to send everyone from January home before Christmas so I am so glad that I get a couple more weeks to keep working here in the mission. I am so grateful for the mission and all that it teaches. I am so grateful to be in this sector. We had to families who have invited us for thanksgiving dinner so that should be so awesome. This sector has the best cooks in the mission!! The best!! Yesterday we ate cheese potatoes and bbq sausage with rice and beans!! Fue muy muy rico!! Yesterday we also had our Stake Conference here and Presidente Torres spoke! It was really great. Hermano L T was there with his daughter L. She is getting baptized on the 6th so that should be great!! They loved the conference. Presidente Torres did a great great job. He is a great man. I am so grateful for the chance that I have had to serve in this great great mission. It is wonderful. I am so grateful for my companion and his drive to work. This week we are excited to keep on working. Hopefully we will be able to find a bunch of new families this week. Today I reorganized all of my stuff so that took a lot of time so sorry I don´t have too much time to write today. I will make sure to make more time next week. But tell everyone hi from me and tell Grandma Duzett I will write her next week and sorry I have not written back yet!! And Ali Will and Olivia thank you so much for your great mensajes always!! Sorry don´t know the word for mensajes!! Well I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week. I love you all so much!!! 
Con Mucho Amor,
Elder Duzett
P.S Capitán Moroni es increible!! Hoy estaba estudiando un poco acerca de el!!
Mamá gracias por las recetas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment