Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hot Dogs For Thanksgiving?!!

Hola Familia, 
Sorry I do not have much time this week because today I had a temple recomend interview with Presidente Torres because my recomend expires this month. It was a great interview. It is always so great to get to talk to Presidente Torres. He is such a great man. I am so very grateful for the oportunity that I have had to be here in this wonderful mission. This week we are very excited to have the baptism of hermana L T. The daughter of L.
Thanksgiving we had both of our dinner appointments fall through but one of them had us over on saturday to eat turkey!! And a great fruit salad!! It was so great!! For thanksgiving I had to cook because we did not have lunch so I cooked hotdogs!! It was pretty great!!!! It really has been a great week! I am very happy and excited to keep working this Christmas season here in the mission field. We are excited to have a Christmas devocional that the mission is doing on saturday. It should be great!! I am very excited to be able to bring investigators so that they can really feel the Christmas spirit. Especially when people have economic problems I believe that the key to their happiness during Christmas is a real focus on Christ. It will bring the best christmas! I hope we can help our investigators with that happiness. 
Bueno estoy muy agradecido por cada uno de ustedes. Son los mejores!!! Esta semana recibí un paquete!!! Fue lo mejor!! Muchas gracias por los fotos. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ali, Will and Olivia, Son muy muy grandes ahora. Pero se ven muy bien!! Gracias por todo. Les amo bastante!! 

Con Amor, Elder Duzett

He got his Christmas Package

Thanksgiving Dinner?


What a cook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment