Tuesday, November 18, 2014

God Will Find the Work!!

Hola Familia, 

Thank you all so much for the great emails. I love you all so much and I am so grateful for your wonderful support. Sorry I do not have too much time today because we went to the Mall to buy a couple of things. I had to buy some stuff to shave because my razor decided that it had had enough this week and just went out on me, but it is all good so I baught some razors and shaving cream and all that stuff which is pretty expensive in this country but it is all good. 
This week was a pretty good week. We are seeing some good progress here in the ward. I am so grateful for the oportunity that I have had to serve in this great ward. This week we were able to have 99 in Sacrament meeting which is great for here. So close to 100 but it is all good. Next week we will get it for sure. We were able to have some families in church. Hermano L T went with his daughter L that is going to get baptized on the 6th of December. She is great. She is excited. We had a couple come to church with their five year old daughter which was pretty awesome. Hopefuilly they will keep progressing to their baptism on the13th of december. Well I am so grateful for you guys and all that you do. I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week. I love you all so much. Thanks for all of you hard work!

Con Mucho Amor,

Elder Duzett

P.S new favorite quote, 
¨Get your tools ready, God will find the work¨

No comments:

Post a Comment