Tuesday, November 11, 2014

2 Months to go and a Picture!!


Hola Familia,

Esta semana fue una semana muy buena! We were very happy to see some progress in some of our investigators. L T came to church and brought his 15 year old daughter. She also really liked church and is praying to receive and answer to join the church as well. Thank you all so much for your prayers regarding Hermano T and his family. I know they were answered. Thank you all for the love and support always. This week we were also able to have another family of 5 come to church. The mom with her 3 kids and the step dad. They are pretty awesome the step dad is from Colombia so that is pretty cool. They have some challenges to overcome but we have been focusing our studies in how to help them overcome their challenges. I pray that the lord will give them strength to overcome the trial of their faith. Today I really enjoyed my personally study. I was studying about the Anti Nefi Lehites. They really had so much faith. They refused to do anything that was not the will of God. Even when Ammon offered to take them to the Nefites to save them they made sure that Ammon asked the Lord if it was what was alright. I thought it was really awesome. I know I can be much better in doing the same in refusing to do anything without asking the Lord if it is alright or if it his will. It reminded me of one of my favorite scriptures which is Alma 37 vs37 which ways we should always ask the Lord in all that we do. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon. I know that it is true. I know that as we study the Book of Mormon we get the answers to our prayers. I am so grateful for that. I am so grateful to be able to keep reading it the rest of my life. 

Today was also pretty fun. I cleaned a lot of the house which was really great. It was great to do some work with my hands. I have found that working with my hands relieves stress. Then my companion and I made some breakfast burritos for lunch like the ones they have at Hectors. We had chicken and egg and sausages. It was pretty great. Well as far as my travel plans go I talked to the secratary last week and he told me that he does not send the travel plans to the families until one month before the missionary goes home. So you guys should be recieving the plan in about a month or so. They don´t really send the ´´trunky papers´´ anymore. I guess they are a little to trunky. They do send us a paper around two months left so maybe I will get it tomorrow in our distrist meeting. The paper is to finalize your travel plans. I think that is what happens now I am not really sure. Well I am happy to be working here in this great ward. There is a great Hermana that makes wonderful brownies for us all the time!! The best!!! Lo mejor mamita en la mision!! Well I am so grateful for all that you guys do for me!! I love you all so very much. 

Con Mucho Amor, 
Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment