Monday, February 24, 2014

Another Great Week in Pasaje and a Creepy Lizard!!

Hola Familia, Sounds like everybody is quite busy. That is great to hear. We have been pretty busy this week as well. The week went by pretty well. We were able to have the baptisms of the O Family on Saturday. It was a pretty stressful day because Hermana D, la mama, went missing until like a half our after their baptism was supposed to start. Her boss just made here stay working and she was working in some mines that are pretty far away so it took some time getting back so all was super great just a little stressful. The O family are pretty awesome. They were super happy for their baptisms. The Hermana D is super awesome. We did not even have to go get them for church. They always just said they we be their and when we would go there to make sure they were getting ready and they would always be ready and they would go to church as a family. They are pretty great. Hermana D has a couple more kids that we are going to be working with so hopefully that will go great. We really need to find new people to teach. That is the hardest part. Finding people. But it is all good, we will find more people. This week we are super excited to have a baptism. He is named Santiago. He is 14 and he is from Colombia. His family is pretty sweet. His mom is awesome and all gives us food. His parents aren´t married so we will have to work farther with them but Santiago is getting baptized on saturday. We will see how goes with Carnival y todo. I know it will all go well. I was reading in DyC and I found a sweet scripture that says that nothing can stop the work of the Lord. That is so right. I know that with the Lords help we will always be able to accomplish his will. Presidente Torres has taught us that the things that keep us from progressing in things is a fault in Obedience or a fault in faith. That has made me analyze how I am in those two areas. I know that I need to improve in all the areas so that I can keep progressing. I know that progression never ends. I am so thankful for that. I am so thankful for the chance I have to be here to keep progressing and to be able to be a small part in helping other people. Thank you all for your wonderful emails. I love you all so so much. I hope you have a wonderful wonderful week. Time really does fly! Well I love you all so much and I am thankful for all that you guys do for me. Con mucho, mucho amor Elder Duzett




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment