Monday, February 10, 2014

Going to the Temple!!

Hola Familia!!!! Gracias por todo que hacen para mi. Esta semana fue una muy buena. My companion and I got to go to the Temple on tuesday. It was a wonderful experience. The temple there is super amazing. I learned so much!! The new program is wonderful. The building is amazing. I also had the blessing to be helped through by the Temple President. Presidente Groberg. He is amazing. After he told us to come down to his office to talk for a little bit. We talked for like 5 or 10 minutes. It was awesome. He said some really cool things that helped me learn some great stuff. The temple is an amazing place the spirit was so great. We also had a great great week. We were able to find a family named the O Family. They are super humble. It is a Mom with her three daughters and 2 grandkids. They are amazing. They all came to church and they loved it. In Relief society the mom said that now they are just members of the church. They signed up to bring something for a relief society activity and everything. They are great. We also had one of the sons of S D who has never come come to church it was pretty great. My District is of 8 missionaries which is bigger than Azogues so it is a little bit more work as District Leader but it is all good. My Zone has like 20 missionaries so it is pretty cool. Hermana W is still in my Zone which is pretty cool. The people that have gotten baptized while I have been here are still doing super great. Hermanos A, S D, W, W T are all preparing to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood in March. President O the Branch President told me he is planning on calling W to be the Branch Secretary and Hermano S as counselor in the Elder's Quorum. and Hermano A as the ward mission leader. Excelente!!! We have not had a ward mission leader in the branch for a while. It would be amazing. This Branch is progressing. I am so greatful for the miracles that our Heavenly Father blesses us with in helping us. Really we don´t do much but Heavenly Father helps us accomplish his work.  My companion is a wonderful wonderful missionary. He has a great spirit. I am so grateful for the chance that I have to work with him. Well I am so grateful for all that you guys do for me. This week I got my hump day package. I still have not gotten the one from my birthday but I am sure it will come soon. Well I hope that you all have a wonderful week and trip. I love you all so much and pray for you all everyday. I love you all so much. Today I read Alma 29 and I loved it. Love you all!! Les Amo Elder Duzett


 
 
 
Fotos of the Guayaquil Temple!! Ben is his father's son!!!
 

 



 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment