Thursday, February 20, 2014

Another Busy Week!

Hola Familia, I hope all is well with you guys. I hope that you guys have had a wonderful time there in Moab. 60 sounds pretty good. It is pretty hot here. It has not rained too much but it is all good. You get used to the weather pretty quickly. This week was a pretty good week. We are very happy because the family O went to church on Sunday and they are going to get baptized on Saturday. They are pretty awesome. They are pretty happy. We told them that because they went to church two times they can get baptized this Saturday and the mom said BAKAN!! It was pretty awesome. They are from Esmeraldas which is pretty sweet. We really need to find new investigators this week. This week was a little different because we had a capacitacion with Presidente Torres on Thursday and interviews which took almost all day. Then the other missionary couple in our branch got a little sick so we had to teach our investigators and theirs. It was pretty great because it meant we were pretty busy which is always awesome. Now the other missionary is all fine now so it is all good. I am super happy to be working here in the work of the Lord. I hope that I can be the missionary that Heavenly Father wants me to be. I hope that I can help all of the people here. I have been super blessed to be in such a great area. I am so grateful for that. I hope that this branch will keep progressing and become a ward shortly. Well not much happened this week. This week will be better I know it. I know we are going to find new people and work with all that we have. Well sounds like Moab is pretty great. Well that is about all for this week. Thanks for all that you guys do for me and please keep praying for me and my companion. My companion is super super awesome. Gracias!!! I love you all so much!!! I hope that all is Bakancisimo!! Well I love you all and have a great week!!! I read 1 Nefi 1and found some cool new thoughts it was great!! Con Amor Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment