Monday, February 3, 2014

A Temple Trip Tomorrow!!


Hola Familia, 
Muchisimo gracias por sus correos. Thank you all so much for all that you guys do for me. Well this week has been a pretty great week. We were able to have the baptism of Madeleine on Saturday and the Confirmacion on sunday which was pretty awesome. We were also able to find some new investigators which we are pretty happy about. We have seen the hand of our Heavenly Father helping us out. This week was a little different because we went to Guayaquil on Wednesday so my companion could fix his visa. I have to redo my visa in March, but then we went to the office and we got to talk to President Torres which was pretty great. He is super awesome. And another result of that is tomorrow my companion and I are going to the Temple!!!!!!! I am pretty excited!!!! I will finally get to see the Temple. It has been a long time. We have to leave here at 5 in the morning to get on the 10 oclock session there. We are pretty excited.But I am super happy to be here working in the work of the lord. My companion is a pretty great guy. We are working hard. Sometimes it is tough when the people don´t accept and we have run into that quite a bit this week but we will keep on working hard to find a lot more people. Well I don´t really have much more time but I love you all so much. Thank you guys so much for your love and support. Next week I will send fotos of the temple!!!!! I love you all so much!!!
 Sorry the computer is not working to great so I will send fotos next week. Love you all have a wonderful week!!
Love, Elder Duzett
 

No comments:

Post a Comment