Monday, October 28, 2013

Esta Bien!!

Hola Familia, 
Sorry I am writing late, we were in Cuenca all day! We are doing pretty great here. This week was pretty great. I am grateful for the miracles that our Heavenly Father always gives us. Friday a member called us and said that her daughter was not in the records of the church as baptized and the Stake President said that we needed to baptized her. We were like esta bien!! So we had a baptism saturday. It was pretty great. We also are going to have a baptism this saturday. It is an Hermana Named Maria Sarmiento. She is 85 and she is blind but she is super awesome. She know us by how she feels! She calls us hijos de Dios. She is awesome. We are going to have like thee people in the font to baptize her!!! We don´t have much time to write this week but that is pretty much it. I did get a dearelder and it said that the Grandmas were worried about a foto where I am wearing a motorcycle helmet. Don´t worry it was the helmet of an investigator that let us put it on only to take fotos! The foto of morp is pretty awesome!!!  I am sure Ali talk was great. Well I love you all so much and I hope you all have a great week!!
Love, Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment