Monday, October 14, 2013

Working Hard in Azogues!!

Hola Familia, Espero que todos están excelentes. I hope that all is well. All is well here in Ecuador. Thanks for all of the news. I am excited to go back and read all of the talks from conference. They always give me animos, sorry I don`t remember the word in English. Way to go Utah!! That is the Utah I am used to!!! That is crazy that another person I know is coming to this mission. That is kind of crazy. This mission is pretty awesome. I have not seen Hermana Whitmore yet but who knows. 
Ecuador is pretty awesome. We are working hard to build a stronger program. This week the program fell but I know that this week will be better. We are going to work like locos to baptize every person here in Azogues. I know that the Lord will help us to have more success. I know that this is the Lords work and that we are the Lords servants and we need to help everyone here. To answer your question Mom we take buses sometimes but it is a lot of walking!! It is pretty awesome. The mountains are pretty awesome. I am excited for this week and the oppurtuntiy that we have to mejorar esta programa. 
I know that this church is the only true church. I know that this is the church of Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it always has all of the answers. A cool chapter is Mormon 8. I know that when we look for the anwers we are given them. I know that Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of his Children. I hope that you all have a wonderful week full of blessings. I love you all and miss you all!!!
Con mucho Amor
Elder Duzett



No comments:

Post a Comment