Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Lord's Hand

Hola Familia, Como Estan. Espero que todo esta bien con ustedes. I hope you are all doing excellent. I am so grateful for the example of each and everyone of you. You all have helped me greatly. Wow Mom and Dad you guys are always in farewells. That is awesome actually because that means lots and lots of missionaries. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a missionary. I pray that I can be a better missionary everyday. I know that the Lord is always helping us. Mom you are right the time really is flying by. It is amazing how time works when we are on the Lords time. I know that this is the Lords work. I do see the Lords hands in my call. It is a little bit tougher here in Azogues but I know that we are going to make it much better. I know that this is the Lords work and I have been called to preach the gospel to the people here and I know that we are going to find more people to teach. I am grateful for all that I am learning here in Azogues. I am grateful everyday for the things that I learn. I know that I have many things to learn. I know that this week is going to be great. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and the strength that it always gives me. Today I was reading about the Standard of Liberty. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to defend my religion. I know that this church is true. I know that Christ lives and loves us. I know that he is always there to help us. We are doing pretty well here. Our program is growing which is great. We are still working to have a super great program here. This week was pretty much normal. Wednesday all of Cuenca had interviews with President Torres and I saw Hermana Whitmore there. It was kind of weird. She started to talk to me in English and it was super hard to respond. It was different to see a familiar face.  The mission really is awesome!!!!! The things we learn in the mission have eternal worth. I hope you all have a great week. I know that we are going to have one too. We have an investigator named Jorge Guillermo who is really awesome. He has problems with Alcohol but we are helping him get rid of it. He is preparing to get baptized on the 9th of November. I know that he will be ready. I am so grateful for the changes that I can see in people through the power of Christ. This really is an amazing work. Thanks for all that you do for me. I still have not been able to get new pants yet but I took the money out of the account and hopefully I will be able to go to Cuenca next week. Anways and love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful semana. I love you all muchisimo!!!!
Love, Elder Duzett
p.s I did not take any photos this week but I will send some next week and Elder Condori manda saludos.

No comments:

Post a Comment