Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Hola Familia! I hope all is well with you guys! Happy Birthday tomorrow Dad. I just finished reading your letter to Elder Condori. Your espaƱol is still pretty amazing. Creo que esta mejor que mio. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday. Sounds like you guys had a pretty good week. It is good to be busy, stressful at times, but it is always good. I am grateful for the mission and all the things I learn. As District Leader I am learning how to keep a super organized notebook. I have learned a lot about how to be more organized! District Leader is cool when I get to do interviews to see if they are ready to be baptized becasue when they are ready it is an awesome experience. This week we had a pretty great week. Unfortunately the baptism of Hermana Maria fell. Someone told her the day before her baptism that we are demons and devils and no se que and now she is scared to even leave here house. I was pretty sad but hopefully she will change her mind. She is super awesome. This week we did find some more awesome people. We were able to have 5 people in church which was pretty awesome. I hope that we will find double or triple the amount of people. I know that it is possible. I know that this is the Lords work and I know that he will help each and every one of us. That is super awesome that our ward is stepping it up. I know that our ward will be stronger. Tell Parker congrats from me and give him my best. Well I hope that you all have a great week. I love you all so much. A verse that I really like is Marcos 10:9. I know that nothing can seperate our family. I hope you all know how much I love each and every one of you. Sigan con fuerza!!!!!! Con Mucho Amor, Elder Duzett




No comments:

Post a Comment