Monday, September 30, 2013

8 Months in the Mission!!

Hola Familia,
I am glad to hear that you guys had a great time en la playa!! Congrats to Will for being ordained a teacher. I am sure it was an awesome experience. The Aaronic Priesthood really is something very amazing. When talking about the Sacrament and the importance of the Aaronic Priesthood I like to read 3 Nefi 18 1-7. This power to give the Sacrament to those that are of Christ’s church comes directly from Him. I am so grateful for the opportunity that we have to be members of Christ’s church. Yo se que esta es la Iglesia de Jesucristo y que el dirige esta iglesta y esta obra. I know that the teachers have a great opportunity to do what Christ taught them to do in preparing the Sacrament. I love the opportunity that I have to help others to attend church and to see that it is the true church. We are still looking for more people. The hardest part is finding new investigators! I know that this week will be awesome because we are going to be inviting everybody to the conferencia. We are hoping to have at least 12 investigators in that conference! I know that we can do it but we have to work super super super super hard!!! We will do it. I am so grateful for my companion. He is super awesome. I am learning a lot from him. He is super loving and humble!! Unfortunately the husband of Gabriella went crazy again and she could not get baptized but I know that the Lord will bless her for her desire. Being a missionary is awesome. We are excited for the conferencia. We have to bring investigators to Cuenca but we are trying to find a projector here in Azogues so we can have the conferencia here. Well I am glad to hear that Grandma had a great birthday lleno de bebes. Tell everyone that I say hello. Cuy this week was actually pretty good. It tastes pretty good. It is like a sweet chiken type flavor. It tastes good but my stomach was not used to that meat so the next day it came out a little quick but it is all good. The next time that I eat it, it will be good. Anyways I hope that you guys all have a wonderful week. Dad, have a wonderful first week of work. I will be praying for you that all goes well. I know that you will be great. Thank you for all that you do for our family!! I love you all so much. I hope that my English is not too bad. I hope that it was not too bad in the ward newsletter! I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful week. I love you all so much!!!!
Love, Elder Duzett

p.s a scripture that I really like is John 14:26 y 27

Cuy!! (Roast Guinea Pig)


No comments:

Post a Comment