Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Will!!

Hola Familia, FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS Will. 14 years old! Wow!! The time since your last birthday really has flown by. It seems like yesterday you just had a birthday. I hope that you are having a great birthday. Azogues is pretty cool. It is a little bit of a tough sector. We are trying to find new people to teach. We have a baptism this saturday. A lady named Gabriella Navas. She does not have permision from her husband but she is doing everything possible to get baptized. We are the only two missionaries in Azogues. There are two others that live in are house for now as they are in Cañar a city an hour more up in the mountains. They have to travel there and back. Are sector is all of the city and the towns that surround it. It is pretty huge. We are always having to go up and down mountains. That is pretty sweet. We go to Cuenca every tuesday for district meeting. It is pretty sweet there in Cuenca. Wow 70 to 7 not bad! As far as a package goes, my razor is not cutting very well. I may just buy normal razors here. I think my hair is just super thick. As far as clothes go my pants are not doing so well. The sun has basically changed to color of all of my pants. Most of them are still usable but a couple of them are pretty bad. I am going to see if I can find some to buy here. Mission Beach sounds pretty awesome. Should be great!!! Anyways I am doing pretty great here. We just need to find new people!!!! We will find them I am sure! Anyways, I love you all so much. I hope that you all have a wonderful day on Wills birthday. Wow he is getting old. Will I miss you my man but I know that this is the work of the lord and that it is the greatest work there is. It won`t be long before you are here in my position! Happy Birthday! Love you all so much!!!
Love, Elder Benjamin Duzett






No comments:

Post a Comment