Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Monday!!

Hola Famlia! Como estan? I hope that all is well with you guys. It is still kind of hard to believe that you guys are getting ready to move. I hope that all is going well with everything there. I was thinking about that you guys were moving and our theme scripture from seminary in my senior year came to mind. Proverbios 3 verses 5 y 6. ´´Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths´´. That is so true. We are going to have a lot of things happen in our lives that we don’t know why they happen but really if we just put our trust in the Lord everything will turn out fine. That is something I am definitely learning more on the mission. As really I have not had as much success as I would like as far as baptisms go. But I definitely have had to trust more and more in the Lord. I know that if I trust him I will end up where I need to be. Here we were very excited to have our baptism. Kevin Holguin was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday! It was pretty awesome. He is only 14 yrs. old but he was super happy after his baptism and his family came to his baptism which was super awesome. We are working with the family to hopefully get them all baptized. We were also very excited to have 10 investigators in church on Sunday!! It was pretty awesome. We also are very blessed to have 2 baptisms this Saturday. The young woman from Italy named Cristel Hall is getting baptized. She is 17 and is super awesome. She definitely received her answer from Heavenly Father and will be a great member there in Italy!!! We also found out that a girl who is 8 who is getting baptized this Saturday is not registered in the church. She was never blessed or recorded by her mom that lives in Spain. She is living with a family in our ward. So the Bishop told us that it has to be a baptism of the mission. We are more than happy to teach here and to help her with her baptism. I am super excited for this Saturday! I know that patience is something that I am learning on my mission. I know if we wait patiently on the lord he will give us the success we are looking for! I know this church is true and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to help others come to the knowledge of the truthfulness of this gospel. I am so grateful for the experiences that I am having here on the mission. They are definitely once in a lifetime experiences and I will never forget them. I continue to pray that all will be well with you guys and that the Lord will guide our families to where they need to be. I love you all and I hope you all have a great week. Remember Proverbs (I think that is how you spell it in English) 3 5 and 6.
Love, Elder Duzett 






No comments:

Post a Comment