Monday, August 19, 2013

Another Week in Machala!!

Hola Familia!!
The pictures of the first day of school look great!! I hope that they all had a great day at school!!! Just wait till the first day of the mission! Now that is much more of an experience!! Give them all a hug from me!! They look so old in their pictures!! When I show people pictures of earlier in my mission people always tell me that I look so much younger! Apparently I look pretty old! I guess that is what stress does to you, it makes you look old! And sometimes I feel like it but it is all worth it when we see the changes in the people that we teach. We were so blessed to have our 4 baptisms this last Saturday! It was super awesome to see. It was awesome to see how excited they were before their baptisms and it was super super awesome to see Adilen finally take that step that people have been telling her to take for a long time. We were talking to her family and they live in the house with the grandma. They said that the grandma normally doesn't like the missionaries very much and neither did Adilen or her mom. But they were saying that they and especially the grandma are going to cry when we leave. The grandma really is the coolest lady!! I am so happy to have met the family. Dad we will be visiting them when we come back!!! Other than the baptisms this week was pretty fine! We hope that we can have a better week this week and that we can find more people to teach! I am hoping that we can find a sweet family to teach. I hope to find a family like ours that is just searching to find this happiness. I hope that all is going well with you guys. You guys will have to send me pictures of the house when it is all done!! I pray for you guys everyday and I can feel your prayers everyday!!! I still don't have my music but I am sure it will come soon. Thank you all so much for your love and support always!! Love you all so very much!!
Love, Elder Benjamin Duzett
The computer is not letting me send pictures so I will try to send them next week, Sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment