Monday, July 29, 2013

Six Months in the Mission!

I do have some good news. I sent a letter today!!!! I hope that you guys will get it. We are doing pretty well here. We have a baptism this week. His name is Kevin Holgin. He is a youth that is 14 yrs old, I almost said a youth that has 14 yrs, This week I had a pretty cool experience with a family named the Espinoza Family. I told you about it in the letter but basically what happened is We got a reference from President Torres to go visit a family Espinoza. When we went we found that family waiting for us and the dad was in basically his last moments. They wanted us to heal him. I gave the blessing and I felt super strongly that Heavenly Father wanted him home and that his suffering in this world is almost done. We then taught the family the Plan of Salvation which was pretty awesome. These past 6 months have really flown by. Much has happened and we will see what more will come in the months to come. It is crazy that Spencer is over the hill. It won´t be long now. Today we made pancakes that were pretty good. Yesterday we tried to make brownies in a family night but the oven did not really work very well. It was good though! We watched some Mormon messages which were pretty awesome. We are still looking for more success here. Hopefully we will be able to find a family that we can teach this week. That would be super awesome. Anyways I am so grateful for you guys and all that you do for me. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve a mission. I am grateful for the blessing that the lord has given me especially my family. I know that the lord will lead us in the right direction if we are obedient and listen to him. I thank you guys for listening. I love you and miss you all greatly. Have a wonderful, wonderful week! Love, Elder Duzett Leer, 1 Nefi 3









No comments:

Post a Comment