Monday, July 22, 2013

Elder Mario

Hola mi Familia,
Como estan todos? I am doing pretty great here. We did not have very much success this week. There used to be 4 elders here in this sector but they closed the other one so we got their program. The investigators they had were not really interested at all so we are kind of just starting over from scratch her. Pero va a ser chevere! We have a goal to put 24 baptismal dates this week. It is a number that is very unlikely but we are going to do it!! We do have one investigator that is progressing. She is from Italy and is here visiting her dad for two months. I am pretty sure she will get Baptized in a couple of weeks. That will be sweet I will have a convert from Italy!!! We have not been able to contact Cecibel but a member said she said something awesome on facebook about how Heavenly Father is there for us through all of our challenges or something awesome like that! We are still trying everything to help her out. We will see!! Today was a pretty interesting day. We went to get haircuts and it took forever to find a place that was open. We went to talk to a member who has a haircut place next to her house. She was like ya my son cuts hair so we were like ya and well He or she cut our hair. It was a little awkward if you know what I mean. Then they gave us lunch and my lunch had the best of the chicken in it if you know what I mean. It was a very interesting morning! Anyways everything is going good here. We are working to build a program here! I hope that everything goes well with Ali’s birthday!! I am excited for Maren. She will be great! I do have some great news!! This tie that I am wearing right now is pretty sweet!! And the dulces and the beef jerky and the cherry heads and the pirate booty and the cards were all pretty sweet!! And a mountain of dearelder letters!!! Anyways I hope all is well with you guys. I am glad the funeral went well. Hopefully next week I will have more to report on but I think this is all for now!! I miss you all and love you all greatly!!! Some scriptures that I really liked this week are Alma 17:11 and Alma 27:26 or 26:27 I am pretty sure it is the first but they are pretty awesome!! Anyways love you all greatly!
Love, Elder Duzett


No comments:

Post a Comment