Monday, June 3, 2013

Four Months in the Mission!

This week we have had a good week. We are starting to find more and more people 
that will go to church and progress which is exciting. This past week was pretty 
busy. We had interviews with Presidente Montalti this week as this is his last 
month in the mission. He is a great Presidente and Presidente Torres will be a 
great Presidente too. We will see with all of the changes in the mission that 
will be coming up. A new President and the split of the mission. Today is also 
tranfers and it is more than likely that Elder Hoskins will be transfered but 
who knows, I could be transferred or neither of us. We will see. I will just 
keep working hard with whoever is my companion and in whatever sector I need to 
work in. This week we had an Investigator go to church whose name is Angel 
Jehovah. He is like 80 years old. He has talked to missionaries for years but 
always refused to go to church. This past week he said he would go to church 
with us but then he couldn´t but this week he finally went to church. It was 
pretty awesome. We found a member with a car to help him get to church because 
he has problems with his spine. Hopefully we can help him to get baptized. His 
family are bien bien adventistas, sorry I don´t remember how to say that in 
English. We had to drop the italians because they aren´t progressing. It is kind 
of sad but we have others to teach and they won´t go to church but the daughter 
one day I believe will get baptized when she is on her own, we will see. I hope Grandma 
is feeling better, I will be praying for her. In my interview with Presidente 
after he said the closing prayer he said that he had the stronge impression that 
I was worried or have had problems worrying in my life. Then he told me that 
Heavenly Fathers wants me to know not to worry. That was great. I really haven´t 
been worrying a lot lately but you do know me. So I won´t worry about people 
sick at home because I know Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us and that I 
am doing what I am supposed to be doing and he will bless my family while I am 
away. Maybe he is just testing all of us and especially me by constantly having 
sick family but when we have faith everything will work out.
Well I love you all so much!! Thanks for all that you guys do for me even while 
I am so far away you guys are still amazing to me.
One Chapter to study is Moroni 7, I don´t know why but thats what I think!!
Love, Elder Benjamin Berg Duzett


Ben and Presidente Montalti



No comments:

Post a Comment