Monday, May 27, 2013

It was just a normal week, went to a baby shower and taught an ex-Nazi!?

Hola Familia,
I am so glad to hear that everyone seems to be feeling better. That makes me happy. I just now realized that today is Memorial Day, I think. I am glad you guys went down to the family reunion. That is awesome. I always love the family reunion. That is so awesome about Reed!!! Tell Molly and Andy, and Dahlia,  congrats for me, and tell them hi from me! He looks pretty sweet! That is crazy that Steve leaves soon. Tell him good luck for me. 
I am doing good here. Today we had a great pday. We had the house cleaned by 12 and the rest of the day to do what we wanted. It has been pretty awesome. We went to the store and we found chili and Kraft mac n cheese and we made chili mac hot dogs, they were really good for a little bit but then they were kind of gross. This week we have had a good week. We had three investigators attend church which is the best we have had in this sector which was awesome. We will continue to work harder to have more and more. Transfers are in one week from today and it is pretty likely Elder Hoskins will be transferred but who really knows. This week we had tons of free food. The Bishops wife had a Baby shower and one of our investigators was there so they invited us in to have some food. It was funny the Bishop was chilling in a different room watching a movie just like I would of done. It was also a little weird to be at a Baby shower but it was good to have lots of the relief society there with the investigator. Also they invited us to eat at another relief sociey party. It was  a little funny but the food was good. We are still working hard to find more investigators. We found a lady who is a Baptist, it is kind of funny. She has lots of questions which is great. We are hoping to be able to work with her. She has two sons which is good. She is a single Mom and we are hoping that through the gospel we can help her. We also found an old man who is hilarious, actually a little crazy but it is all good. First he was a Catholic, then he went Nazi, yes he is an exNazi, and now he is an Evangelico. He is funny to talk to. We are trying to help him but he is scared to leave his religion but we will help him.  That is pretty much everything for the week. It was just a pretty normal week. This is my  last week of training. I graduate this week. It should be great. Anyways I love you all so much. I hope you have another great healthy week.
2 Nephi 31
Love, Elder Benjamin Berg Duzett 







No comments:

Post a Comment