Monday, May 6, 2013

Hola Familia! Thank you so much for the wonderful emails. I am still doing great here in Santa Monica. This week we had Stake Conference so we did not have any Baptisms. Presidente Montalti spoke at stake conference and invited all the investigators to be Baptised. The president of the Guayaquil Temple and his wife also spoke. They both have horrible gringo accents it is kind of funny. They were great talks though because they spoke slow enough that I could unterstand every word they were saying. We are hoping to have a baptism of a young woman this saturday. That is so exciting that Gloria Orton got baptized. That is great for Duanne and the whole family. That is also great for the ward. We are hoping to continually try to make this ward here stronger with more and more members. The members here are all awesome. We had dinner with one family and they gave us tacos. It was awesome to be eating something other than rice and chicken. That is too bad to hear about Ali. Give her the best for me. I will definitely be praying for her. Tell her to stay away from the boys with mono just kidding. I am glad that you guys went to Hectors. It is pretty small and it is a little bit of a crazy place. The churros are really good though. I would love to eat one of those right now. It is crazy Andy is leaving so soon. I am glad he is. One of my zone leaders is from Argentina. He is a little crazy but he is pretty cool. He tries to help me out when every I need anything. Andy is going to love the people. Anyways I am pretty much out of time but I did get a letter from Brother Ridd. That is awesome on his new calling. Thanks for all the love and the support!! Miss you all tons!!
 Love, Elder Benjamin Berg Duzett


No comments:

Post a Comment