Monday, May 20, 2013

Another Week in Santa Monica


Dear Family,
Wow, nuestro casa es lleno de enfermos. I am glad that Ali is feeling better and I hope that Olivia feels better too. Way to go Mom! I know the Sister Missionaries really appreciated you being there companion for the day. The lessons are always much more powerful when there is a member present. We are always supposed to have a member present for our lessons. It is tough with the work schedule here but we try to have as many as possible. I am doing great here. It is great to be out here working the work of the Lord! Time definitely is flying here in the mission. I feels like I just flew to Peru but I am almost a fourth of the way through my mission. I need to keep working to have more and more success as the mission flys by. Our ward boundaries might be getting bigger so that will be great to have new opportunities. I am excited to work any new opportunities that come my way. This week we had the treat of eating lasagna made by Italians. Wow that was good. We are teaching a lady and her 15 yr old daughter who the mom or grandma lives in Italia and she was here and they invited us over to have dinner. It was awesome. Hopefully we can help this family to be able to live together forever, that would be awesome. This week we have a goal to help with reactivating the inactives. Hopeful we will be able to find some part member families! Not much really happened this week. It was just a normal week. We are still working hard to help this ward become even better. Thank you all for your love and support. Thank you Dad for your Family History work! That is awesome. Thanks for the update on that talk. That is awesome I will definitely be praying for the help of the ancestors of people we will teach. I miss you all a ton but I know we can live together forever.
1 Nefi 1:3
Love, Elder Benjamin Berg Duzett

(Sorry no pictures this week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment