Monday, October 20, 2014

Be Grateful for the Wind!!

Hola Familia,
 Espero que todos esten muy muy bien. This week has been a kind of strange week. We have had to do a lot of work with the branch because we had a visit from the stake and they asked to help out with some plans for the missionary work here. We have had to help a lot with the Ward Mision leader to get some great plans established here in the branch that should help the missionary work here in the branch for a while. That is are hope. It did take some time but hopefully this week we will see the fruits. We have some great members here in the branch that are starting to help us a lot more in the work. This week should be a great great week. This week we are excited because we are going to have 2 baptisms on friday. J C T and his mom O A are getting baptized. J C is like 40 he is divorced well seperated because he never really married his wife but he is pretty cool. His ancestors are from Austria, so that is pretty awesome. Hopefully we will be able to find some more great people this week. We have a family that we are trying to help. The familia V M. They have some challenges they need to get over before they get baptized but we are hopeing that we can see those changes over the next couple of weeks. Well I am so grateful for the time I have had here in this great Branch with my great companion. He is great. Tonight are the transfers I think so we will see how they go. It is likely that my companion or I will be transfered but who knows maybe we could just keep on going. That would be pretty sweet. But I know whatever happens is what the lord wants. I was reading an article in the Liahona or Ensign that week that talked about Eter 6 verses 5a8. It talked about how the Lord uses a very strong wind to take the people of Jared to the promised land. This wind caused many trials in there travel but it says that the lord never stopped the wind that led them to the promised land. It then talked about how our trials are like the wind that the lord puts to push us to eternal life. I thought the article was really great. I know that to be true. I know that this gospel is true. I am so grateful for it. I am so grateful for all that you guys do for me. Dad I hope all is well with your travel. I hope all is great. I am praying that everything will go well for everyone. Well I love you all very much and wish you all a great great week!!
 Con mucho Amor
 Elder Benjamin Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment