Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Move to El Guabo!!


Hola Familia, 
Sounds like everything is going great there. That sounds like it should be a great week there at the cabin. That sounds relaxing. These week has been a pretty great week. Last monday after I wrote to you guys I got transfered!!!! I am now in a little town called Guabo! I am training a brand new missionary!!! His name is Elder Willes! He is from Portland, Oregon! He loves bball!! Excelente!! I am so happy to be here working in  Guabo. It is a branch. We are opening up a new sector! There have only been 2 missionaries here before. Now we are 4. This week we had some success. We had two people come to church. We had G V quien tiene una fecha bautismal para el 30 de Agosto. He is like 50 and his wife is member from a long time ago but super inactive! He really loved church. We should have a good week of lessons with. I am so grateful for the chance I have to be with a new missionary. On tuesday morning I got to do a session in the temple and we also slept in the temple on tuesday night. We then got here to  Guabo on wednesday. Pretty crazy but pretty awesome! It is pretty great to not have as much stress as before but I am so grateful for all that I could learn in the last 6 months. I am so grateful for the time I have left in the mission and I hope to be able to make the best of It. I know that this church is true and that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God. I am so grateful for the chance that I have to share that with other people here in Ecuador. Thank you all for all that you do for me. Thanks for all your Prayers and support. I love you all so much!! Have a great time there at the Cabin. 

Con mucho mucho Amor
Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment