Tuesday, August 12, 2014

El Guabo week 2!!

Hola Familia,
 Todo esta bien aqui en Ecuador. Estamos muy felices trabajando aqui en el Guabo. It is a great little town. It is a pretty small town. It is all surrounded by bannana plantations as well as Pasaje. It is pretty close to pasaje. They are pretty similiar just Guabo is a lot smaller. It is pretty awesome. We do live with another companionship. They are pretty great. We are in the Zone El Oro en Machala so we got travel there for meetings! My new companion is pretty awesome. I am so grateful for the oppurtunity that I have to learn from a new missionary that always brings new ideas and new excitement to the mission. I am so grateful for all that I have learned in these past few months. I really don`t know why my companions kept being changed or why I got changed but I know that it comes from our father in heaven. I was excited to keep learning and working in Loja but I am so grateful for the change and the chance I get to learn and to study and really focus on our sector. It is a great chance. I love the mission and all that we learn here in the mission. There are hard days and great days but everyday is a learning day. I guess that is how it has to be here in this world. My favorite talk is Come What May and Love It by Elder Wirthlin. I really do love my new sector and companion. We have a great time. He loves sports as much as I do!! It is a great time! I am so glad that all you are well. I hope that all have a calm and great week. Probably never is calm but that is all good. Thank you all for all that you do for me. For all of your love and support. Thank you so much for the fotos and the testimony Mom. When we slept in the temple they one of the workers gave it to me. It was pretty awesome. Thank you so much Ali for your efforts there!! I love you all so much. Have a wonderful wonderful week. We have and investigator named G V. He is pretty great. he has come to church two times now and is super excited to get baptised. He even took us out to eat cow foot soup! Excelente!!!!!!!! bueno mas o menos! Well that is pretty much all that went down this week. This week we are ready to explode El Guabo!! Gracias por todo. Les Amo!!
 Con Mucho Amor Elder Duzett

 Sorry I haven´t taken any fotos. these are tacos in Loja!

No comments:

Post a Comment