Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Another week in Guabo!!

Hola Familia, 

Lo siento que no tengo mucho tiempo hoy a causa de que vamos a cambiar de casa porque no hay espacio en nuestro casa y tengo que hacer los trabajos del contracto de la nueva casa. (Ben says that he didn't have much time to write because he was working on contracts for a new place to live because the old one was too small.)

Thank you so much for all that you all do for me. My companion and I are excited to be working here. We are very excited to have a baptism this saturday. G V is getting baptized on Saturday at 6. We are super excited. We are still working with the family but hopefully they will follow the example fo their Dad. 

This week we were so happy to have a family of inactives in church who have a daughter that is nine that is not a member. She is also going to get baptized on the 6th of september. Her whole family was there. We were very happy about that. We are trying to help the branch become a ward. They have been a branch for a long time because they need sacerdocio. We are working to try to active the priesthood to help them reach their goals of a ward.

We always walk here. There are not really any bus systems here but it is all good. Walking is good. We have success talking to people as we walk so that is great. I am so grateful for the chance I have to be here. Thank you so much for your great emails. I love you all so much. Have a wonderful week!! Have a great great week in School!!! It should be awesome. Don`t worry too much! Ali and totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday last month!! I am so so so sorry. I hope you had a wonderful day!! I love you all!!

Con Amor
Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment