Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Just a quick note!!!

 
Hola Familia!! Sounds like you are going to have a crazy crazy week!! Ali everything is going to go great!! Don´t worry you beat me to Galapagos!! I have another new companion!! Pretty crazy!! I don´t know why but it is all good. My new companion is Elder Castro de Quito Ecuador. He was in Galapagos por 4 meses and he says it is so awesome. You are going to love it Ali!! Cuenca is awesome!! Just stay with the Group!! Well I don´t have much time to write because today we had leadership council here in Guayaquil. We had to travel 9 hours in bus and our bus back leaves soon!! Well I hope you all are doing amazing!! I will be praying for you all this week that all will go well. Next week I will write more!!! If you can pray this week for Elder Johansen who was in Pasaje with me, he is now in the office so I saw him in consejo and he told me that his Dad is in bad health. Thank you so much. He is pretty awesome but he needs the prayers. Well I love you all so much!! Thank you all for your love and support!! Tenga una semana buenísimo!!! Les Amo
 
Elder Duzett
y felicitaciones a Emily y Brent por su nuevo Bebé!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment