Monday, June 9, 2014

No Pictures Again!!

Hola Familia, Esta Semana fue una semana muy diferente! This week was a pretty great week. The best part of the week was Sunday and our Stake Conference. Elder Oaks was awesome. He went around almost the whole congregation shaking the peoples hand. I got to shake his hand. It was pretty awesome. He also shook the hands of our investigators which was even more awesome. 4 of our investigators accepted to be baptized after the conference!! It was so awesome. Elder Oaks said some great great things. He asked everybody, What would you do today, do be able to meet Christ tomorrow? Super awesome. He also said that if the people understand the Plan of Salvation they will understand the changes they need to make in their lives. It gave a new desire to teach the Plan of salvation so much better. To be a better missionary and a better teacher. We were also going to have a meeting with Elder Oaks with the three missions in Guayaquil Saturday but his plane got delayed. But we did get to hear from Elder Waddel from the Area Presidency. He was also super super awesome. He told us some really cool things and some good tips. He told us the Guayaquil is the city that baptizes the most in the world!!! But now it needs to be the city that retains the converts and activates the most in the world and baptized the most. It was pretty awesome. President Torres also spoke and did awesome. It would not surprise me if President Torres is a seventy soon after his mission. He spoke with great authority that I had almost not seen in him before, it was amazing. I am very happy to be working here!!! I read a talk from Elder Wirthlin called Come What May and Love It. It was a great talk and helped me a lot. Dad thank you so very much for the advice the other week. It helped me out a ton this week. I am doing much better. Dad thank you so much for your example to me. You are a wonderful example. Thank you family for all that you do for me. You guys a really amazing. I love you all so much!! That is so exciting that you are going on vacation. Tell will congrats and the win in Soccer. He is much better than I in soccer I can tell. I am pretty sure I scored like one goal my entire life!! Way to go Will. Hope everybody is loving having school off!!! Mom I love you so much and I am so grateful for all that you do for me. I feel your love down here mom!! I am grateful to be able to share your love mom with the people here!! Thank you so much for all that you do for me!! Well I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week!! I am so happy to see those fotos! I am so so happy to see Glen and Crystal!! They look absolutely amazing!!! They have the light of Christ in their eyes. And Will stop growing!!! Well Have a wonderful wonderful week!!! Ali that a girl bringing your friends to church!!! You are amazing!!! a great example to todos!!! Keep on trying never lose the faith!!! Love you all!! Livi keep on smiling!!!!!! Love you all so much!!! Con Amor Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment