Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5 - Peru Week 5

Hello Family, Thank you so much for all of the love and support.This week has been pretty great. It has been really hard but it has still been great. The spiritual experiences and the thought of our family being together forever is what keeps me going during the hard times. I am going to be fine here. I do leave 1 week from today. I don't know when my flight leaves but I am pretty sure that I leave the C.C.M around six a.m. to go to the airport. Maybe I will be able to call you guys but it would be pretty early back there is Salt Lake. I am so excited to hear that Steve got his mission call. That is so awesome. He will be a great missionary. I am so excited to actually get out into the field in 1 week. It will be great to be able to actually do what I came out here to do and that is share the gospel with others. I don't know when I will be able to hear back from you guys but I just want all of you to know how much I love you guys. I miss you all so much. That is the hardest part about being here is being away from those that I love the most. Thank you so much for you prayers and for your continued love and support. A scripture section that you guys may want to study this week is Alma 7: 10 through 16. It is a great section that talks about the Atonement and how Christ suffered through all of our afflictions. Mom do not worry about how your lesson went. If you testified of the Atonement, I know that the spirit was there. I know you and I know that you invited the spirit. It was just whether the girls decided to listen to that spirit or not. Well I hope all of you are doing great. Although I may have tough times I know that this is the place I am supposed to be. Next time I talk with you guys hopefully I will be in Ecuador or at least in the airport in Peru. I'm not sure about calling from the airport so I would not expect me to but do not be scared if you get a call around 4 in the morning on tuesday. I love you all and I hope you all have a great week. I have been sending actual letters every week so hopefully you guys are getting them. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Elder Benjamin Berg Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment