Monday, September 15, 2014

Teaching Families!

Hola Familia, 

Esta semana ha sido una semana muy bueno. Pudimos trabajar mas esta semana y fue muy bueno. Estoy muy agradecido por lo que estoy aprendiendo con mi compañero. Somos 6 misioneros ahora en el Guabo cual es excelente. Esta rama esta progresando mucho. De esto estoy muy agradecido. 

This week we are very excited to have 2 baptisms. We have 2 young women one named B Z. Here uncle is a returned missionary that is a little inactive due to work but she is very excited for her baptism. The other is T E. She lives with a family that we are teaching. The Family E. She is basically their daughter but it is really Hermano E sister but they raised her. We are waiting for the couple to get married then the mom and kids are going to get baptized. We are excited in the progress of them. We have a couple of other families that we are teaching right now that are really great people. 

Thank you all so much for all that you do for me. Thank you so much for you emails. Thanks for you love and support. I feel it every day. I am so grateful for this time that I have had here in Guabo. It is a great time serving here. I am so grateful for the members here that really help out in the work. They really are awesome. Well I hope that all is well with everyone. Thanks for the updates on everyone. Wish them all good luck from me. It is pretty amazing how the small and simple things can change ones lives. I know that the scripture that says for small and simple things realiza los grandes is true. Thank you for all you do for me. I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week. Siempre Feliz!!! through all things! I love you all!!

Con Amor
Elder Duzett

No comments:

Post a Comment