Monday, September 8, 2014

Greetings from Guabo

Hola Familia,

I hope that all are doing great today. I hope all are happy. Today in Guabo is a holiday. It is the fiestas del Guabo. Pretty crazy but it is all good. This week we had to do a bunch of work changing houses and moving stuff becasue 2 sister missionaries are coming here to Guabo and they are going to live in our old house so we had to move a whole bunch of stuff but it was all good. We were very excited because we had a baptism on friday. M Tr got baptized. She is the daughter of a family that is coming back to church. We were excited for that. Everything went pretty great with that. Sunday was pretty crazy because there was a big parade here in Guabo at the same time as church and all the students had to march in the parade so it made things a little dificult. We were able to have a family in Church. The E family. They are pretty awesome. Their kids go to school in Machala so they did not have to go to the parade. There are progressing pretty well but the husband has to stop working on sundays and they need to get married but they have the desires to do so which is awesome. We are also hoping to have a baptism this week of una Hermana named B Z. Her uncle is a returned missionary. She also needs to commit to stop working on Sundays so if she can do that she can get baptized this week. She has been to church 3 times but goes to work after so we will so what we can do with her this week. I know that Heavenly Father will help her make the dicision that she needs to make. This week we are excited to get back to work and keep looking for more people. I am hopeing to be able to find some more families. We are working to make Guabo a ward and not just a branch but we need priesthood. It is our goal this week to priesthood to be able to help the branch reach its goals. Guabo really is a great place with great people. I am so grateful for the oppurtunity that I have to be working here. I hope that we can do a better job to help these great people. Thank you all so much for the great example you guys are to me. We have a couple that we are teaching named A B y Ol Ts. They have many dificulties in their family are marriage. I am so grateful for all that I have learned from you guys about families and couples to be able to try to help them overcome their problems. Thank you so much for all that you guys do for me. I love you all so much!!!! 

Will, Thank you so much for being to best brother anyone could ever ask for. You were definately an answer to a little boys prayers a long time ago, well not too long ago just about 15 years but thanks bud. I hope you have a wonderful wonderful birthday tomorrow. Thanks for being such a great example to me!! Have a wonderful wonderful day. Love ya man!!!!!!

Well I love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week!!! Love you all a ton!!! 

Con Mucho amor
Elder Duzett





No comments:

Post a Comment